4 Ingredient PB Protein Cookies
I obviously had to celebrate National Peanut Butter cookie day…with some added protein. Sweet treats with a protein powder base are my fave, you know this. I couldn’t not share this simple recipe with you! My chocolate whey protein works some serious magic in peanut butter cookie mix. This stuff seriously reminds me of swiss mix. SO GOOD! Click here for a $10 coupon to try it!
- 1 cup PB
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (or other sweetener)
- 39g chocolate why protein
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Combine + mix all ingredients in a bowl until doughy.
- Roll dough into 1/2 inch balls + place on cookie sheet (parchment paper is your friend).
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove form oven. Make the fun peanut butter cookie design + let cool.
Enjoy! Xo Erica
If you try this recipe I’d love to hear how you liked it! Snap a pic and tag me on Instagram @erica_hijinks OR put #healthnhijinks in the caption!