The first week of October we introduced our Taco Stuffed Sweet and everyone LOVED it! We have the recipe we made for our meat eaters, but if you’re plant-based you can also make this by substituting the ground turkey for 2 cups of black beans (1/2 cup per potato). We had to share this simple, fresh and delicious healthy meal with you!
- 4 med sweet potatoes
- 1 large tomato
- 1/2 red med onion
- 1 cup corn (frozen is fine)
- 1 cup (or more) chopped spinach
- 24 oz raw ground turkey
- Bake the potatoes on 450 F for 45-50 minutes
- Brown the turkey meat and season it however you like for your tacos (We did salt, pepper, garlic and cumin, but a low sodium taco seasoning works great too!)
- Chop up tomato, onion, and spinach. Add to a bowl with the corn and mix together.
- Half the potatoes, and stuff them with all the goods.
- E A T !
Calories 358|Carbs 28.8 (Fiber 5.2)|Protein 33.1|Fat 12.4