We’re all about that one pan life! This is technically cheating since there’s one pot for the rice, but it’s still super simple and super yummy!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 15oz can chickpeas
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 2 cups chunked mango
- 3 cups riced cauliflower (pre-cooked or frozen)
- 2 tbs pineapple salsa
- 4 cups raw spinach
- 2 tbs Caribbean Jerk Seasoning
- Cook rice according to instructions. Once cooked, remove from heat and stir in spinach until limp.
- Trim and rinse chicken breasts. Cut into cubes and heat in a skillet over medium heat until nearly cooked through.
- Drain skillet. Add (rinsed) chickpeas, coconut oil, and jerk seasoning. Cook 3 minutes.
- Add chunked mangos to pan. Cook 3 more minutes.
- Add riced cauliflower. Cook 2 more minutes. Remove from heat.
- Combine dishes, or serve contents of skillet over rice.