This quinoa salad is a super fast and easy lunch. It’s packed with different tastes, textures and micronutrients!
- 3 cups frozen quinoa & kale mix
- 1 med gala apple
- ½ container cucumber dill hummus
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 15oz can chickpeas
- 3 mini cucumbers
- 4 hand-fulls raw spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup crasisins
- Thaw frozen quinoa
- Chop ingredients to preferred size
- Rinse and drain chickpeas
- Combine all ingredients in a big bowl. Mix and serve 4 OR put in containers and use as lunches for the week.