This frittata is the easiest freakin’ breakfast. Whether you want to prep some eggs for the week, or just are just making breakfast for the whole family and don’t want to make individual omelets, this recipe is a sure time saver. I love kale, but I know that some of you don’t. If you’re not a kale fan you can always replace this with another dense green like spinach. you can also swap for a sweet bell pepper (which I think I would like better than the green myself), and feel free to use any kind of cheese you’d like too!
- 2 cups egg whites
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 2/3 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat ove to 350ºF.
- In a bowl combine the egg whites, pepper, kale and only 1/3 cup of the cheese and mix. Add some salt and pepper or other seasonings taste.
- Grease an 8x8in pan with extra virgin olive oil. Transfer mixture into pan, and bake for 16 minutes.
- Pull pan out of oven and top with remaining 1/3 cup of cheese. Bake for 5 more minutes.
- Remove and serve or store for up to 3 days.
Hope you love this recipe! Take a picture and tag me on Instagram so I can see your creation!